Gangasagar Tour Details Itinerary :
With pure sweet hart, process to explore the famous Hindu pilgrim halt of India – GangaSagar, on Sagar Island on the outside of Kolkata, it is the place of confluence of Ganga with the Bay of Bengal. Enjoy a boat ride to reach the desired destination. A guide will help you cross the river & visit the famous temple of God Kapil Muni Ji. Ganga Sagar hosts a huge fair, Ganga Sagar Mela in mid-January which sees thousands of pilgrims. Gangasagar Tour,Gangasagar Yatra Package, Kolkata to Gangasagar Yatra, Gangasagar Mela Tour Package
Package Includes: Gangasagar Yatra Package, Gangasagar Mela Tour Package
- Both side private vehicles.
- Up and down ferry tickets (Govt. ferry sharing basis).
- Gangasagar Local Guide(help you cross the river)
- All parking fees & driver allowance.
Package Highlights: Gangasagar Yatra Package, Kolkata to Gangasagar Yatra
- The ferocious cruise of the Ganges is Sea Island.
- Visit the Kapil Muni Temple, the Hindu sage Kapil Muni homage pay where Hindus.
- Contribution of the selfless see sebasrama Association of India, the Ramakrishna Mission, and the boost omkaranatha Humanity.
- An expert guide will help you see the places.
- Air Fare / Train fare/Rickshaw fare.
- Airport & Train Station Parking fees.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, portage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Rules and Regulations:-
- Management (“Gangasagar Eco Tourism”) has the right to alter itinerary according to circumstances. Management (“Gangasagar Eco Tourism”) is not liable for any type of accident/strike/insurgency during the tour period.
- Management is not liable for any theft or damage of luggage.
- Management (“Gangasagar Eco Tourism”) is not liable for any cancellation of flight / Train. Flight / Train missing. In such circumstances, if the stay will be more or less, we will not answerable for that, and you have to pay the charges for the extra.
What is the best time to visit gangasagar?
Though the entire winter season between the months of October and March is ideal for a visit to Gangasagar Island, the month of January is the best time to experience this journey.
What is Ganganagar famous for
This island, also known as Gangasagar or Sagardwip, is a place of Hindu pilgrimage. Every year on the day of Makar Sankranti (14 January), hundreds of thousands of Hindus gather to take a holy dip at the confluence of river Ganges and Bay of Bengal and offer prayers (puja) in the Kapil Muni Temple.
How can I go to gangasagar from Kolkata by bus?
The ride from Kolkata to Gangasagar is quite thrilling. First, board a bus to Kakdwip from Esplanade (90 km) to Harwood Point. The ride will take around three hours to travel. From here, cross the river Muriganga by boat and reach Kachuberia